Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Progress!!

I know it's been weeks since I have written on this blog, but we have been very busy
working on the House with Potential, and finally there is some real progress!

Inside, there are some new light fixtures.

I hadn't planned on a new chandelier in the dining room,
but when I found this one half off at World Market,

I just had to have it!

I love the details!

I haven't had an overhead light in my bedroom for 2 years,
so I am delighted to see clearly again! It gets so hot in the
summers here that a fan is a necessity, and I love this one!
(Now that I can see clearly, I am motivated to get this room done!)

The family room also needed a new fan/light. 
The globe broke in transit, but I am on the hunt for
a replacement.

This room also got a new rug (same shopping trip as the chandelier),

and I am working on the slipcovers.
So, progress all around!


Most of my time has been working in the garage,
trying to tame the clutter and getting ready to have a
humungous yard sale.

I know this may seem like a small thing to many,
but I came out to the garage to look at this spot
several times because it made me so happy!

A little white paint on those dark cabinets and some
organization of fabric and crafts made a huge difference.
( You don't need to see the rest of the garage at this point!)

Outside, more progress!

 The pergola is finally going up!

There is still so much to do, but I am grateful
and so happy with all this progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment