Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Christmas Fair

A couple weeks ago I agreed to participate in a local Christmas Fair. It is fairly low-key, so I thought I could come up with a few things. Then I realized it was the same week I was taking care of 2 of my grandkids while their parents are in Portland, Oregon.
The fair is on Saturday, the kids are here Wednesday through Saturday night. This could be interesting. And possibly stressful, which I was trying to avoid.

I really only had 2 days to put some things together, because last week I was busy with Thanksgiving.

So, here's what I have come up with:


Christmas Stockings

 This burlap stocking was decorated with lace and snowflake buttons.
These two are made from drop cloth. The red stripe was painted and the crown was stamped.

Santas, Banners & Table Runners

Chalkboards

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment