I had another wing back chair to slipcover, so, after referring to my tutorial on the first one I did,
I took out another drop cloth and got to work.
I did a couple of things differently, but the basics were the same.
It started out a lovely blue corduroy in great shape.
I had some pretty blue seam binding and I thought it would be nice for the piping, but I couldn't find it (the piping) anywhere. So, I decided to make my own. It's very simple.
Just put some string between the binding, or strips of whatever fabric you want to use, and sew it just like the pre-made stuff.
I also decided to put ruffles on the bottom. It's a very easy process, pretty much the same as with an ottoman I made earlier: just pinch, press and sew!
The other difference is where I put the buttons on this chair. I love them on the side of the back piece instead of down the middle, and it's a little less cutting and sewing, too!