Saturday, May 3, 2014

Working on the Hall Bath

I have recently begun work on the hall bath. I'm not finished yet, but I couldn't wait to share what has been done so far! When we moved in, we replaced the vanity and painted everything white, that's about it. I didn't know what I wanted to do in there until I found my inspiration:

this grey and white shower curtain from TJ Max.

From there, I painted the vanity grey,

added beadboard wallpaper and painted the top part of the wall,

and started to add some details like a French picture,

fleur-de-lis tp holder 

and towel hook,

and a mirrored window to create a feel of more space in this small bath.

There's still much more to do, like all the trim!

But I am so happy with what we've done so far!

 Can't wait to get it all done!
















No comments:

Post a Comment