Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas House Tour: Dining Room

This year I decided to go with black and white for the dining room
in honor of my new black light fixture and newly painted black chairs.



White quilt, black tray with white cyclamen flowers, black and white napkins.




White candles in hurricanes, tied with black and white fabric and stars.




And little wreaths tied onto the head chairs with black and white ribbon.






On the Welsh dresser, I went with a simple nativity inside a cloche
and silver vases with white candles.





The other side of the room also gets a little Christmas flair.





Once I started to set the table for Christmas dinner, I decided to change 
the white quilt and traded it out for a black and white tablecloth:

 More food-friendly!

I also decided to add a bit of color with the red napkins.

And this was the first year we did a kid's table:




Links this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment