Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas House Tour: Living Room


You've already seen the mantle, but I added some snowflakes
hanging from the ceiling.

So, let's see the rest of the room!
(You see the empty table under the window? Still need the tree!)

This Amish goose sits on the coffee table on a blue and green quilt!

I hung stars from the light fixture.
I really like how this looks and I will probably keep it this way for a while!

 
I count the entry as part of the living room.

I love these paper angel wings!

A friend made some last year and I copied hers!
I'm going to show you how to do it soon!

On the entry table, I brought in a little garden element,
sitting in front of my sign with the names of God.

 Added greens, candles and pine cones.




Pretty happy with the results, but I gotta go get that tree!












No comments:

Post a Comment