Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Contemplating Changes to the Family Room

Usually, I don't post a room until it's finished,
but I have a feeling this room is going to take a while.

So, I thought I would share a little of my thought process
as I go through this change.


First, this was the room for the previous few years.
It was okay, but I so hated that couch!

So, finally, I found a new couch which I slipcovered
in a beautiful grey herringbone.
It went very well with everything else in the room,
so I thought I was done.

 But the other day I came across some fabric
I bought last fall, for no other reason than it was beautiful!

So, I got to thinking, "I wonder what this would look like in the family room?"

 And then, as so often happens, I looked around and thought,
"Those slipcovers really need to be replaced."


So I checked my fabric stash and came up with this
navy ticking.

 And this chair is getting a makeover as well,
only with paint!

So stay tuned, there may be other changes in the works as well!
Paint, rugs, accessories...who knows!
One thing always leads to something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment