Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Story of A Very Large Frame



Husband owns a flooring company, called Heritage Floors, and he often goes to people's homes to measure and show them flooring options. Occasionally he comes home with some very interesting things people either give him or trade for some of their work.

Well, a couple of weeks ago he came home with this very large frame. 
It measures about 5' x 3' and was originally a mirror.

At the time, I was working on a wedding for a friend, so I painted it turquoise and we hung it in a tree at the reception for some photo ops. 

At the moment, it sits in my living room, awaiting its fate. I like the color, but I can't decide if I should make it a very, very big chalkboard, see how much money it would cost to turn it back into a mirror,  or leave it open and string it with wire to use as a sign or photo display.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment