Friday, January 22, 2016

Freshening Up The Dining Table


This is what the table looked like when
I bought it at a yard sale a few years ago
for $25.
All dark wood, but a really cute shape, 
just very hard to see the legs.


The first thing I did was stain the leaf
a darker color to match the table better.
The leaf didn't come with the table, I just had
it laying around (like so many things)
and I really needed more room.

I always had to keep the leaf covered,
otherwise it would drive me crazy!
It may not be perfect now, but it's
a whole lot better, not to mention it was free!

Next, I got out my can of good old
white paint! It's never let me down yet!

I love being able to see the shape of the legs now!
Just this one simple thing has totally changed the look 
of the dining room.

I think if I could only have one thing to decorate with,
it would have to be white paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment