Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter


         This year's Easter celebration
The light fixture was my favorite decoration. I really hate this light, so I am always looking for ways to disguise it. I wrote out some verses and characteristics of God on tags and tied them on to the light. I am going to try to figure out a way to turn this into something permanent. 
Dinner included Lemon Chicken stuffed with Asparagus, Scalloped Potatoes, "Bunny Bread" and Spinach/Strawberry Salad
Emmet and I made the Bunny Bread (as he called it)
I used both white and sweet potatoes this year.

I tried some new recipes from Pinterest for the appetizers: Bruschetta with goat cheese and toppings of balsamic strawberries or roasted grapes

The dessert table
Mini Cupcakes

Place Settings: The kids had bunny placemats and polka dot plates
Emmett and I also made the marbleized eggs

But this was my all-time favorite part of the day!










No comments:

Post a Comment