Thursday, August 16, 2012

A New Adventure: Oregon Street Antique Mall

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted, but between my life and computer issues, there has not been a spare minute! My life is still crazy, but at least the computer has been fixed!

A few weeks ago, I decided to commit to a booth at the Oregon Street Antique Mall in Redding, so I have been working like a crazy woman, painting, sewing, trying to finish so many projects! Actually, my family was getting a little crowded by all the great "finds" I kept bringing home and I figured I either had to stop thrifting or find a way to make them work for me.

So, on August 1, I loaded up some of my treaures.
Chalkboards
Chairs
Tables
Pictures
Pillows
And so much more!
And yet, there is still so much left at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment