Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer: Vacation Bible School and Yardsales

This is the time of year for 2 things I love: yard sales and Vacation Bible School.

I am the director of VBS at my church, so May and June are full of busyness as we pull out all the stops getting everything ready: planning, promoting, training, painting sets, writing skits and puppet shows... Fortunately, I have a great team to help as I could never pull this off by myself!

Last year we were set in Egypt:

This year the theme is God's Amazing Wonders:


The other thing I love this time of year are yard sales.

Here are some things I will be working on when VBS is over:

Sometimes I wish I could clone myself so I could get several things done at once!
Oh well, something to look forward to!



No comments:

Post a Comment