Sunday, July 8, 2012

Furniture Projects: Art Deco End Tables

A few weeks ago I showed you some pictures of yard sale finds that I was anxious to get started on, but I was in the middle of Vacation Bible School. As soon as that was over, I pulled out some of the furniture and set to work in the backyard, under the shade of my new patio roof.

The end tables were the first project I decided to tackle. They look a little Deco to me, with their gentle curves and lines and the little wood details.
I decided to go with a color scheme of grey and white.
I started with a dark grey, but I wanted to accent the details.
So I drybrushed some cream paint onto the tables,
 paying close attention to the details.
They turned out to be very sweet little tables.


 linked to:

 http://missmustardseed.com/2013/04/8926/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing unique art deco furniture. ! It is well-designed by furniture making experts to giving its different shape. These tables are more exquisite in a look; it typically needs regular maintenance and cleanup to retain its shine.

    ReplyDelete