Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Quick Furniture Reshuffle

We have lived in this house for almost 5 years now, and the living room furniture
has been in pretty much the same place, even when the furniture was different.

1st couple of years.

2nd couple of years.

I decided to move the wing chairs in front of the window
and the table across the room.
This simple difference really opened up the room
and made it feel larger.

It also allowed me to bring in a couple more chairs
and set up a little desk area, something I was really needing.


I also really like have the two chairs close together like this.

It makes for a nice conversation spot.

They coordinate nicely, don't you think?

For detailed instructions on making these slipcovers,
see here

and here

I thought there wasn't any other way to arrange the furniture in this room,

but I am so happy I finally tried something different!












No comments:

Post a Comment