Friday, January 18, 2013

Furniture Project: Paint is Cheap

I wrote this post a week or so ago, and just before I took the furniture to the Antique Mall, I decided that I wasn't really happy with it. So I took the advice I give to my friends, "paint is cheap", and totally repainted them!

Here's the before
It's cute, but for some reason, I just wasn't happy with it.

Here's the after

Love the soft gray and chalkboard panels on each drawer.

Don't be afraid to redo something. What I realized was that I would rather take the time now to make something I was happy with, than have to face something every week that I felt wasn't up to my standards.


2 comments:

  1. This is nice and amazing site i love your all post. Thanks for all writer writing this post. Really, very interesting this web site.

    retro office furniture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete