Thursday, January 9, 2014

Seeing Red!

I have been in a "red" mood lately.

It all started with a little red cabinet I painted last year.

Then my grandson and I were discussing the changes I was going to make to my "Grandkids' Room", and he asked me to paint the walls red because that was now his favorite color. Well, I couldn't commit to red walls, but I did promise to put a lot of red into the room.

So I painted some furniture pieces red.

First, this little bedside table that used to be black.

Then this little bookshelf  that was a dark brown.

Then I put them together to make one piece!

Really love how it came out!

I also painted this little chair red!

Here's a peek at the room, I can't wait to get it finished!






The Shabby Nest


Furniture Feature Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment