Monday, January 21, 2013

Repurposed Project: Using Old Crates for Office Furniture

I had a couple old crates sitting around in the backyard. I used them for outdoor tables, or shelves on the patio. Sometimes they made it up on stage as VBS props.

But I needed something to hold the fax machine and printer in my craft room when I sold the little dresser they used to sit on, so I had Husband screw them together and attach wheels to the bottom.
They make pretty good office furniture.

I left it untouched, in all its shabby glory.

The wheels came off an old office chair, nothing fancy.

I didn't bother to clean up, this is how the craft room usually looks, projects all over the place!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, I appreciate you making this article available; the rest of the site is also well done. Have a great day.
    Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete